Amid the surge in crypto adoption across the globe, many individuals are looking forward to investing capital in digital assets with minimum slippage. As the cryptocurrency market never sleeps, many users are moving towards automation by using trading bots so that targeted movements can be capitalized on with speed and reliability.
HaasOnline stands out as one of the premier crypto trading automation platforms that offer trade bots. Their locally hosted trade automation software has added a brand new drag-and-drop visual editor and revamped HaasScript to their already substantial list of features. Users also get to enjoy unfettered access to twenty integrated exchanges, ensuring the freedom to trade with multiple exchanges. Use one Bittrex trading bot to trade sideways and another Deribit trading bot to short with leverage all while monitoring their activity with detailed reporting and alerts.
A drag-and-drop visual designer
One of the biggest draws from their latest announcement is the visual algo editor that lets a user design and develop scripts that can be deployed on cryptocurrency exchanges reliably. With the use of the visual editor a user can rapidly design an indicator or trade bot in just minutes rather than hours, as HaasOnline understands the value of time for their users.
Main functions of the visual designer
- Users can rapidly design technical indicators or automated trading strategies designed to safeguard their capital from volatile cryptocurrency market conditions.
- The tailored scripts generated from the drag-and-drop designer utilize the newest version of their automated scripting language, HaasScript, without manually coding.
- Users can rely on HaasOnline’s global infrastructure with failover and disaster recovery options for quality price data.
- Once a script is created, testing the performance using historical market data with a backtest is quick and easy. There’s also the option to paper trade using live market data with selected exchanges.
Why design over manually scripting?
- The visual editor is easy-to-use with all the commands accessible via a searchable library which includes detailed information about the selected command blocks.
- Script generation is much faster and that allows for more time to backtest and simulate trades, reducing time till live.
- Because there’s no need to manually code, syntax errors and compiling issues are greatly reduced.
- By design the visual blocks allow for a more efficient method of troubleshooting a script’s logic. This can be done by the majority of users as there is no need for programming knowledge.
In addition to the visual editor, HaasOnline has improved their advanced crypto scripting language, HaasScript. These new additions greatly increase the options available to its users. This also allows scripts to be shared or even sold more freely on marketplaces.
In the ever-changing landscape of cryptocurrency, HaasOnline redesigned HaasScript to include highly requested features like multi-interval price fetching, memory management, and management of trading functions. Users can develop highly complex scripts designed specifically for use with cryptocurrencies that have complete transparency.
HaasScript offers unprecedented reliability that has never been experienced by users looking for an advanced trade automation language to use within the crypto markets. No other competitors have solutions that can match this level of technology or features that are readily available inside HaasOnline Trade Server.
Robust functionality for crypto automation
- HaasScript provides traders the ability to replicate complex trade strategies like arbitraging, but while still adding their own flavor.
- Users get to choose from a number of signal and position handling options for shorting, partial orders, and more
- Trading secrets are kept private as the user controls the complete environment.
Advantages to using HaasScript
- The language is transparent, shareable, and can be modified per user preference.
- Users can choose from a library of over six hundred commands to control calculation, charting, exchange data, and more.
- Users familiar with TradingView’s PineScript can easily develop scripts as it has a similar syntax and flow.
- Offers advanced commands for backtesting, order & signal handling, charting, position, and trading.
Brief history of HaasOnline
HaasOnline has established itself as a trustworthy company within the crypto trading community that has grown from their humble beginnings and blossomed into a truly remarkable company. Two brothers Stephan and Quintus de Haas, from the Netherlands, teamed up to formally launch the global level company around 2014.
Stephan released a powerful Bitcoin trade bot, known as the HaasBot, so that users could keep trading even when they were not actively monitoring markets. Employing these tools users now had the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of automated trading as the bots would monitor market movements and execute trades according to predefined logic.
This creation was supported by many crypto enthusiasts as HaasBot transformed into HaasOnline Trade Server. With bullish momentum of Bitcoin in late 2017, HaasOnline grabbed the attention of the crypto trading community and lead to explosive customer acquisition and company growth. Crypto fans’ interest in automated trading surged on top-tier crypto exchanges as users looked to automation. In line with this, HaasOnline released the third version of its flagship product, HaasOnline Trade Server.
With the roller coaster ride of the crypto market, users get the chance to configure their trade bot strategies accordingly with HaasOnline’s software allowing users can buy using signals from one indicator and sell another through their trade automation software.
Disclaimer: This a paid post, and should not be treated as news/advice.