Vaultoro, the gold/bitcoin-based exchange, today announced the beginning of a pre-launch for its new membership token, VAULT.
From today August 15th to September 4th, VAULT will be exclusively available for members of its referral program. 200 VAULT is awarded for the referrer and 100 to the referee.
Operating as a native exchange token, VAULT is modeled after Binance’s BNB, and is designed to pay for services within the Vaultoro ecosystem.
VAULT’s first functionality is that of a voucher, that can be used for reducing trading fees. Everyone holding VAULT will be able to settle their trading fees using the token.
As mentioned, currently VAULT can be exclusively earned through Vaultoro’s referral program by verified users. Public trading for the VAULT token is scheduled to start on Q1 2020.
Features of VAULT
- Discounts on trading fees and other Vaultoro services
- Voting rights for new coin listings and features
- Priority service from our support team
- Beta access to new Vaultoro products and features
- Access to the future Vaultoro Launchpad